Potential and current vendors, please review these pages to become familar with ReptiDay's rules and show schedule, and also to review State and local laws and requirements. You may also register for tables using our online form or contact the appropriate vendor coordinator.
Tennessee Rules & Information
These Rules & Information are provided as a convenience to Repticon vendors and exhibitors, and may not be comprehensive for every animal. Each vendor is responsible for researching and complying with all current laws regarding their animals.
State of Tennessee Information:
All animals brought into Tennessee must be accompanied by a Certificate of Veterinary Inspection (CVI) from the state of origin.
No venomous animals may be exhibited or sold.
Species native to Tennessee may not be exhibited or sold unless the seller holds a valid propogation permit. The purchaser needs to keep the receipt of purchase. Permit applications are only available by calling Danny Baggot at 615-781-6647.
The Audobon Field Guide is the official reference book used to determine what species are native to Tennessee. (Subspecies and morphs are regarded as the same species they belong to.)
No crocodilians except caimans may be exhibited or sold.
Sale of Turtles:
"Sale of Turtles is amended by deleting the rule in its entirety, including the rule title and the rule authority and substituting the following language, so that as amended, the new rule and rule title shall read:"
• Except as otherwise provided in this chapter, it shall be unlawful to import, sell, barter or otherwise exchange or distribute to the public, any live turtle(s) with a carapace length of less than four (4) inches. This includes offering them for adoption or for free with or without the purchase of pet supplies (e.g., turtle tanks, food, etc.)
• It shall be unlawful to sell turtles to anyone under eighteen (18) years of age.
• The following warning shall be posted conspicuously for buyer information at every display of turtles for retail sale or distribution or where the public may come in contact with turtles: CAUTION: Children under 5 years old and people with weak immune systems (such as chemotherapy patients or those with HIV/AIDS) should avoid contact with reptiles. These people can get very sick from a germ, called salmonella, that reptiles carry. Reptiles include lizards, snakes, alligators and turtles. Wash hands thoroughly after handling turtles or material that had contact with turtles. Do not allow water or any other substance that had contact with turtles to come in contact with food or areas where food is prepared. Do not bathe turtles or clean their tanks in your kitchen or bathroom and do not have close contact with turtles which could allow direct contamination of the mouth (e.g., kissing, etc.).
• Receipts and record keeping required: (a) For each sale of turtle(s) at retail, a sales receipt shall be issued by the seller to the purchaser at the time of the sale. The sales receipt shall have printed legibly on its front or shall be accompanied by an informational sheet with the warning statement contained in paragraph (5) above. (b) The seller shall keep a complete record of all purchases, losses and other dispositions of turtles. The Commissioner or the Commissioner's designated representative may request these records at any time.
You can find the full statute by clicking the link below. Vendors are encouraged to read the entire document.
Contact for Additional State Information:
Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency
TWRA Law Enforcement Division
(615) 781-6500, ex 6 for Law Enforcement
Follows state regulations, no additional regulations.
City of Franklin animal code can be viewed by clicking here.
Online Vendor Registration
Welcome to ReptiDay's online vendor registration page. To complete the registration process online you will need to:
1. Submit your vendor information on the form below, AND
2. Submit payment for your tables utilizing the Paypal shopping cart buttons displayed
on the page which will follow. (You do not need to have a Paypal account to submit payment through this
*If an Upcoming Show does not appear in the Registration Form below, it is Sold-out and Waitlisted.
To be placed on a Waitlist for Sold-out Shows via the Repticon Vendor Waitlist Form, Click Here.
|Vendor Rules & Information|
|Are there any restrictions on the products or animals that can be sold at ReptiDay?
All animals must be healthy and legal to sell within the state. Vendors who intentionally and repeatedly offer illegal or unhealthy animals for sale may be banned from future shows.
Frozen Feeders and Insects: Feeder Source is the exclusive provider of frozen feeders and insects at all ReptiDay shows except Norfolk, VA. No other vendor may offer frozen feeders and insects, promote frozen feeder and insect sales, or bring a freezer into any ReptiDay show within these regions without the approval of Feeder Source. Live feeder rodents may be sold by any vendor where local law permits.
What is the Cost of Tables?
|ReptiDay Table Prices
1 - $75
2 - $125
3 - $175
4 - $180
Electric is included in the costs above.
|Tables||Maximum Badges Included in Table Purchase||Maximum Additional Badges Allowed for Purchase|
|1 Table||2||+1 (3 total)|
|2 Tables||2||+3 (5 total)|
|3 Tables||3||+4 (7 total)|
|4 Tables||4||+5 (9 total)|
|One Day Show Schedule for Vendors:|
|7:00am- 10:00am- Vendor Load-In (early guest entry at 9:30am)|
|9:30am- Show opens to Early Admission guests only|
|10:00am- SHOW OPENS TO GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET HOLDERS.|
|3:00pm- Table Payment Due|
|5:00pm- Show closes|
|5:00pm-7:00pm - Vendor Load Out|