Potential and current vendors, please review these pages to become familar with ReptiDay's rules and show schedule, and also to review State and local laws and requirements. You may also register for tables using our online form or contact the appropriate vendor coordinator.
|Louisiana Rules & Information|
These Rules & Information are provided as a convenience to Repticon vendors and exhibitors, and may not be comprehensive for every animal. Each vendor is responsible for researching and complying with all current laws regarding their animals.
Contact Info for Louisana:
Louisiana Dept. of Wildlife & Fisheries
2000 Quail Dr.
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
Biology Supervisor, Louisianna Dept. of Wildlife & Fisheries
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
225-765-2815 or email@example.com
Overview of Regulations:
- Out of state vendors require a license for indigenous reptile species and listed non-indigenous reptile species. The 3 day license is $75.00, and known as the "Class I-5 3-Day Nonresidence Reptile & Amphibian Wholesale/Retail Dealer." (The permit is required for non-native species listed under the new law enacted November 15, 2010.) The three day permit covers both indigenous and listed non-indigenous listed reptiles.
-The permit application cannot be downloaded from the internet. Vendors must either call to get the application sent to them or the permit can also be purchased in person at the Baton Rouge office on Quail Dr. The license window is on the first floor, with office hours from M-F, 8:15AM – 4:15PM.
- A Restricted Snake Permit is required for buyers who wish to purchase snakes 8ft or larger or venomous snakes (the purchaser has 30 days to apply for the permit.) The permit is free and can be obtained by emailing Jeff Boundy at the address listed above.
- Roadside and parking lot sales are prohibited.
- Sale of arachnids is allowed.
-Guidelines, species list & all permit information may be found under "Part XV. Reptiles and Amphibians" here: http://doa.louisiana.gov/osr/lac/76v01/76v01.pdf
-Vendors may also contact the Louisiana Association of Reptile Keepers by phone (225.278.0578) or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Restrictions Specific to Caddo Parish for the Shreveport Show:
-All vendors selling any live animals require a permit which are $50 each and are available to be purchased on site at the venue. Vendors who are not selling live animals do not require a permit from the Parish.
-All venomous Reptiles, all crocodiles, and komodo dragons are banned.-For futher information contact:
- Restricted Mammals: Tigers, lions, cougars, leopards, jaguars, cheetahs, lynx, bobcats, bears, wolves, chimpanzees, gorillas, orangutans, African buffalo, hyenas, coyotes, deer, non human primates, raccoons, skunks, foxes, hybrid species consisting of wolves, coyotes, or jackals interbred with domestic dogs, or hybrids of ocelots or margays interbred with domestic cats.
Caddo Parish Animal Services
Restrictions Specific to St Bernard Parish for the New Orleans Show:
- No venomous,
- No constricting species that exceed 8' normal length in the wild.
-For futher information contact:
St Bernard Parish Animal Control
Online Vendor Registration
Welcome to ReptiDay's online vendor registration page. To complete the registration process online you will need to:
1. Submit your vendor information on the form below, AND
2. Submit payment for your tables utilizing the Paypal shopping cart buttons displayed
on the page which will follow. (You do not need to have a Paypal account to submit payment through this
*If an Upcoming Show does not appear in the Registration Form below, it is Sold-out and Waitlisted.
To be placed on a Waitlist for Sold-out Shows via the Repticon Vendor Waitlist Form, Click Here.
|Vendor Rules & Information|
|Are there any restrictions on the products or animals that can be sold at ReptiDay?
All animals must be healthy and legal to sell within the state. Vendors who intentionally and repeatedly offer illegal or unhealthy animals for sale may be banned from future shows.
Frozen Feeders and Insects: Feeder Source is the exclusive provider of frozen feeders and insects at all ReptiDay shows except Norfolk, VA. No other vendor may offer frozen feeders and insects, promote frozen feeder and insect sales, or bring a freezer into any ReptiDay show within these regions without the approval of Feeder Source. Live feeder rodents may be sold by any vendor where local law permits.
What is the Cost of Tables?
|ReptiDay Table Prices
1 - $75
2 - $125
3 - $175
4 - $180
Electric is included in the costs above.
|Tables||Maximum Badges Included in Table Purchase||Maximum Additional Badges Allowed for Purchase|
|1 Table||2||+1 (3 total)|
|2 Tables||2||+3 (5 total)|
|3 Tables||3||+4 (7 total)|
|4 Tables||4||+5 (9 total)|
|One Day Show Schedule for Vendors:|
|7:00am- 10:00am- Vendor Load-In (early guest entry at 9:30am)|
|9:30am- Show opens to Early Admission guests only|
|10:00am- SHOW OPENS TO GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET HOLDERS.|
|3:00pm- Table Payment Due|
|5:00pm- Show closes|
|5:00pm-7:00pm - Vendor Load Out|